The Saucy Fish Co. and come in a foil bag with the garlic and herb butter, ideal just to pop into the oven. The bag part steams and part bakes the prawns, blending the flavoured butters to create an amazing seafood dish. It certainly has a real garlic kick!
The Saucy Fish Co. King Prawns with Roasted Garlic and Herb Sauce does the job.
The Saucy Fish Co. King Prawns with Roasted Garlic and Herb Sauce is exclusive to Asda, RRP: £4.00
Quick Scalloped Potatoes (serves 2)2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 200C
1. Use a little of the butter to butter an ovenproof dish.
2. Layer the sliced potato, seasoning between the layers.
3. Pour over the milk
4. Cover with clingfilm
5. Place in microwave and cook for 4-6 minutes, until the potatoes start to yield.
6. Dot the rest of the butter over the top of the potatoes
7. Bake for 10 minutes until starting to brown and crisp on the top.
I was supplied with the pack of King Prawn with Roasted Garlic and Herb Sauce to review by The Saucy Fish Co. All opinions expressed are my own.