Welcome to the home page for the Farmersgirl Kitchen
Slow Cooker Challenge.
The Slow Cooker Challenge is a monthly blog challenge dedicated to making recipes using a Slow Cooker or Crockpot. Each month there will be a theme e.g. soup, dessert, vegetarian etc
If you would like to take part, then please:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker and post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Use the Slow Cooker Challenge logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook and #SlowCookerChallenge and I will re-tweet it to my followers AND post your picture on the dedicated Pinterest Board.
- Please do not publish recipes from cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from another website, please link to the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.
January 2014 - Soup
January 2014 Round Up
February 2014 - Open
February Round Up
March 2014 - BBQ
March 2014 - Round Up
April 2014 - Round Up
May/June 2014 - Round Up
July 2014 Challenge