Dish of the Month is a monthly blog challenge dedicated to making the recipes of Nigel Slater.
If you would like to take part, then please:
- Make a Dish of the Month from a recipe by Nigel Slater
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Use the Dish of the Month logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @serialcrafter and #DishoftheMonth and I will re-tweet it to my followers.
- If you own The kitchen diaries II please do not publish the recipes on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from the BBC Food website, please link to the recipe on BBC Food rather than publishing the recipe. Likewise recipes on the Guardian website.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.
January 2013 Round Up
February Round Up
March Round Up
April Round Up
May 2013 is being hosted over at 'A Little Bit of Heaven on a Plate'